Saturday, August 30, 2014

Feelings of a Naked Man



I make love to you out of self-respect; define you as respect. Embrace your hugs firmly one at a time, and count the seconds of happiness in my life. Your kisses are beautiful. They feel like the feeling of blessing, sending blood rushing down my soul like an expected lightning, which brings my attention to your loving emotions.

Your love is the passion of an understanding spirit manifested internally with joy that can only be expressed in the eyes. In my heart you are a queen; a release sensation who capture all. Your eyes give birth to a society of charm that lets off twice the sunshine and introduce family to heaven.

You dwell in my heart like Sunday morning in the week, and remove the possibility of ever need. The way I feel about you words can only express, actions may be stalled by situation, but I truly love you. The word missing doesn't come close to the thirst I experience without you in my life; it’s a curse in a form of blessing.
We turn one night of passion into the definition of the more perfect union, yes I can admit I’m in love with you, and my feelings will not cease to broadcast until they reach your heart, and introduce itself to your soul. We’re soul defying mates from a world call love, and since I feel it I know it exist.

It doesn't matter where you from, I love you. It doesn't what you've done I love you. I take an oath to myself to love you, with a purpose only to maintain forever happiness, the kind that can change others, and hopefully the world. My state of mind is purposeful, and determines to achieve the heart that solved the puzzle of family, happy, and free.

With glorious eyes that will execute positive existence in all instance, situations, and examples. I miss your touch like a thirst that can only be quenched with a kiss, and your presence like a king missing queen. Though woman is a common cause of war, with you I vouch the risk to be a casualty on purpose, because with your love I fear none.
This is all I am, a man with hidden feelings, who is challenging himself to speak the words of truth even with the sensitivity of my heart. I just want to graduate high school in city you graduated college in kindness.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment